Rose Quartz Gua Sha & Face Roller Set
Our Hand-Crafted Rose Quartz Crystal Face Roller and Gua Sha set is designed to de-puff, lift, and promote lymphatic drainage. It is the perfect addition to your natural skin & self care routine to leave you looking radiant. Helping to eliminate toxins and naturally contour, our facial roller works to improve circulation, bringing fresh blood & nutrients to the skin’s surface, softening the appearance of fine lines while our Gua Sha relieves tension, tones and sculpts.
Rose Quartz: Also known as the "love stone", brings unconditional love, inner peace, joy & positive energy.
The benefits of crystal facial rolling and sculpting aren’t just physical, but are also good for emotional and mental well-being. These tools provide a cool and relaxing facial massage experience, helping you to feel revitalised and awake.
Grade-A 100% Natural Authentic Rose Quartz Crystal Stone. As this is a natural stone, each piece will be unique and vary in colour and pattern.
Often called the stone of the Heart, Rose Quartz is said to be useful in:
- Increasing self-awareness, self-love and love for others.
- Alleviating negative influences.
- Providing comfort and relaxation.
HOW TO USE ME:
These tools are naturally cool to the touch, however they can be refrigerated before use for a more stimulating effect.
- Rinse your face, ensuring a clean surface for the roller.
- Using the smaller end of the roller, gently massage in clockwise motions around the eye. Press gently around the inner corner eye and sides of nose to help relieve sinus problems.
- With the larger end, massage the forehead, cheeks and temples.
- Rinse your face, ensuring a clean surface for the Gua Sha.
- Using the curvatures of the stone, make short and long strokes across your face. This can also be used on the neck and body as well. Facial oils or serums can aid this process, allowing for smoother strokes.
CARE FOR ME:
Always clean your tools thoroughly with a soft, damp towel after each use to remove excess oils and skin build-up. Place them back in the box as they are fragile.