Lash Lift & Tint
A Lash Lift will open your eyes to beautiful natural lashes!
A Lash Lift works for both short and long lashes, no matter what type of eyelashes you have, and regardless of your eye-shape, lash lifting will give you gorgeous lashes.
We recommend a lash tint at the same time to really add that perfect lash look
- Lash Lift $80 no tint
- Lash Lift and Tint $95
Lash Lift FAQ's
What to expect?
- It is easy, relaxing and pain-free.
- Lash lifting uses a flexible silicone mould working from the lash root to create full volume lashes.
- A perm solution is applied to the mid section of the top lash line and left to develop visibly lifted lashes.
- We recommend a lash tint to enhance the final result.
How long does it take?
- A Lash Lift and Tint takes just under an hour, you should feel comfortable and relaxed and if time allows you will also receive a complimentary scalp massage during the treatment.
How long does a Lash Lift last?
- Normally a Lash Lift can last for 6-8 weeks, individual results depend on your own hair growth cycles and your beauty routine at home.
- You should rebook every 6-8 weeks to maintain your Lash Lift.
What is better a Lash Lift or Lash extensions?
- Lash extensions are always going to give a much more dramatic look than a Lash Lift can, because it adds volume as well as height and curl.
- However, extensions can damage your lashes if you're not careful to maintain them well, so its a decision you have to make.
Preparing for your Lash Lift
- Remove any eye makeup.
- Remove contact lenses.
- Let us know if you have any eye infections or irritation, we will need to postpone your appointment until it has cleared.
Looking after your lashes
- Keep your lashes dry for at least 12 hours after your treatment (24 hours is better).
- Keep you lashes free of makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not use oil-based makeup remover on your lashes.
- Use a mineral mascara with natural fibres for a best finish.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Do not irritate or rub your eyes while you have a lash lift.
Can you still use mascara with a Lash Lift?
- You can use mascara and eyeliner 24 hours after your lash lift (even though you probably won't need to).
Why can't you use waterproof mascara with a Lash Lift?
- The chemicals used in waterproof mascara to make it "waterproof" can severely dry out your lashes.
- Using the correct makeup and remover that nourishes your lashes and are free from harsh chemicals will help strengthen your lash lift and tint and make the positive results longer lasting.
Why should I get a Lash Lift?
- Creates more 'open' looking eyes.
- Saves time and effort in your makeup routine.
- A great alternative to extensions or if you have allergies to mascara.
- Enhances your lashes naturally and requires very little maintenance.
Contact Helen via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call M: 0419 520 905 to make a Booking!